Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Looking for some time off

So since the marathon, all I've wanted is some time to relax. Obviously, a week and a half later I am still looking for that time. After my family left on Monday, we had 2 days to turn the house around and guests returned on Thursday. We had people in town for an awesome weekend (another post later) until I dropped them off at the airport at 5AM yesterday. Then last night I had to run to Target, then to a fundraiser and home around 8. Tonight I just want to do nothing at home. Make a simple, yummy dinner, and just hang out. I guess we will watch baseball since the game was delayed from last night, but at least I can relax. Now just trying to get out of a fundraiser I am supposed to go to tomorrow.

BTW - still no laptop (you get what you pay for in terms of service) so that is why there are still no photos.

No comments: