Kirsten's Favorites as of New Year's Eve 2012 - as told by her!
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Rocket ship
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges
4. What is your favorite TV show? Jake & the Neverland Pirates
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter sandwich with no jelly
6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress, a beautiful princess dress with a tiara
7. What is your favorite game? Jumping games
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish (they're salty)
9. What is your favorite animal? A lion
10. What is your favorite Song? Santa Claus is coming to town
11. What is your favorite book? Good night gorilla
12. Who is your best friend? Maddison, Davis & Aidan
13. What is your favorite cereal? Quaker oat squares
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Slide down her green slide
15. What is your favorite drink? Water & milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's day
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Meeker & pink blanket and all her stuffed animals
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What's your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? to be Cinderella
Monday, December 31, 2012
Friday, July 27, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
craftaholicsanonymous.com. What happens is you are assigned a random person to make a gift for and in return you are sent a handmade gift from someone else. My partner (Vicki) from Houston is a single girl who likes turquoise and grey and owls. She was hoping for something to decorate her new apartment but I couldn't did anything that jumped out at me to help her with that...so, what girl doesn't like a purse? I also noticed that she had pinned a few coin purses on Pinterest so that is how the coin purse was added on, and to top it off a key chain. None of these items is perfect. The purse pattern does not call for wooden handles and between you and me I'd never do them again! The coin purse is harder to put together than it looks because because there is no pattern or good directions and finally the key ring is just... I hope she likes them!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Well despite being told that there is no way the butterflies could hurt us Kirsten was scared of them and refused to hold the sugar pad given to us to attract the butterflies. Bailey loved them and in fact grabbed one and was trying to figure out how to put it in her mouth before I saved it.
We didn't know ahead of time but the butterflies are particularly attracted to white, orange, pink, and purple so there were butterflies around Bailey a lot.
We brought two caterpillars and a milkweed plant home and ate looking forward to watching our caterpillars become butterflies. We will keep you updated with their progress!