Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Project of the Week - Alpaca Wrap

So when I was at the library this week, I picked up the book The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Crochet. It had a bunch of patterns that I thought looked good. So Monday after grocery shopping, I picked up some yarn and began to make the sensational Angora wrap. I chose Alpaca because I couldn't find Angora in Jo-Ann's or Michael's. So during the Home-Run derby and the All-Star game, which we watch and love, I made this beauty. It was quick and easy and I can see myself wearing it in the fall, right now its a bit warm to wear it, although it is a good shoulder blanket. Anyone want one?
Next up is the big 'n' rich pullover which hopefully I can make myself. I already bought the yarn for that project also so I will start tomorrow!

No comments: