Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our weeked home

So, we went home for a very quick weekend home. We really only went for a wedding (pictures below) but we were able to spend time with family. Friday night we had pizza with the in-laws. Saturday morning I woke up at 6AM to run. Except for one HUGE hill I was able to run the entire 4 miles of the loop I'd planned. The temp and lower humidity early in the morning certainly helped.



I met my family for lunch at PF Chang's. It was great to see them all if only for a short time. Then off to the wedding. We stopped in at JayMark and had our wedding rings cleaned. We only do this once a year when we happen to drive that way. I wish we did this more often b/c I love the way our jewelry looks when we do this. Of course they told us Tim(bro-in-law) had just been by. They love him and Beth there. We made it to the hotel to find out that we had 15 min to change and get ready to catch the only bus to the wedding/reception. Good thing I had already showered.



Here are the pics:
The Bride and Groom saying their vows
The first kiss

J and I

TK and I. He wore the bow tie all night - not because he wanted to, although it does look cute, as does TK. He rarely poses for a pic so I'll treasure this one.

Take note of the dress, I'll will be posting from the Memorial tournament soon and I wore the same dress....

No comments: