Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crawling

So this past week my little one started crawling. She does an army crawl where she doesn't lift her tummy off the ground an uses her elbows and forearms to pull her around. She is pretty efficent with this and can really move!


Yes, that is a towel I had attached to her tummy - it helped to pick up some of the dog hair - you should see how much her belly picks up as she crawls around our house.
She loves to crawl into the dog's crate.

And is starting to show interest in climbing the stairs, although she has no idea what to do with her legs or how to get them up the stairs. It will be trouble once she does...

As excited as I am that she has reached this milestone, I don't think I was ready for it. It really does change your world with a baby and how they spend their time.

No comments: