Monday, September 14, 2009

Keeping Busy

So I found this tutorial about changing T-shirts to Newborn gowns and thought...we don't have any t-shirts left that we could do this with, but I thought they were incredibly cute. Then I thought about how we have no OSU gear for this baby and thought that the local Goodwill would have plenty of OSU shirts that would be perfect for this. So that is exactly what I did. I bought three OSU shirts and a Yankee shirt (because although we have some of those already, you can never have enough Yankee gear). After making the first four gowns, J thought they were so cute that he felt he had to give a shirt to my craft and thus the Goonies gown was made. Enjoy the pics and let me know if you want me to make one for a baby near you...just send me a shirt :)

Oh yea, and I made our little one her Christmas PJ pants. I don't know why the pattern made the pant legs so wide...They will look like a cute skort :)

No comments: